Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's All in the Technique



I'm coming at you like a fireball to the face. Get ready, 'cause over the next few nights I am gonna bring all the babes to their geeky knees and make all the dudes wanna have nerdgasms.

For the next few days I am going to analyze, describe, and try (although I may ultimately be unsuccessful) to decide which of the following is my favorite, and hopefully give you, the reader, insight to make a similar decision.

I want to look at Sub-Zero's Icy Blast, Ken and Ryu's Hadouken, and Goku's Kamehameha. All three are sleek, attractive moves and in the games, have same input command. Then I will make the feeble, but needed attempt to tell you which is my favorite and explain my reasons.

Tonight we look at Sub-Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment