Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry

Sorry I didn't post a technique last night. I tend to become extremely lazy on my days off. I will post "Hadouken" this evening. And I am starting a new post called "So Geek." It's a pun on So Sheek. It will focus on geeky things such as characters and places from universes like Star Wars. It could end up focusing completely on Star Wars. So to all of my one viewers look for both this evening.

[Edit] I am starting that blog. It is going to be Star Wars based only and I am going to attempt to find something every day that is obscure in the Star Wars universe and if not I am going to post a character profile and tell you what I like about that character. I will try to keep up with it daily and I am going to call it "The Cantina."

No comments:

Post a Comment