Monday, December 29, 2008

Dear Diary, You're Fired

I have made previous other, and I must say futile, attempts at keeping up with a blog. I remember that blogging had just began to gain popularity when I surrendered my blog v-card and the big one--it still is--was Xanga. A funny word a friend of mine kept mentioning in biology. I made an account and maybe posted twice before I forgot my log in and gave up on it entirely. After I was convinced to finally join MySpace I tried again, this time with a bit more success than the previous attempt. MySpace, though, is a tricky mistress whom you must caress and shower with constant gifts of love and attention, and it wasn't nice that trying to post a blog was just too tedious and sloppy. Not to mention that it quickly became a place that would give inspiration to Twitter. All my friends cared about was updating their statuses to some cryptic entry that allowed me to guess what could be going on in their all-important lives. Well that and fluffing their friends list with bands and comedians as to give them bragging rights about having more friends than I do.

So here I am trying it again with an actual blogging client. I have plans that I want to try out. I want to post movie reviews, customer of the day entries, creative writings, and anything else intresting that may cross my mind. I have an iPhone--and no I'm not bragging, not any more--so I can post on the go. If I take a picture of something funny and want to post it I will. So I hope that everyone reading this likes what I have to say and if not tell me and argue your point but a readership is what I want.

So take that diary. We had a good run together but I have nothing to say to you that everyone else can't know as well. I hate to toss you in the garbage and sadly watch you go, but if it makes you feel better I'll place you in gently. Fuck You, you're fired!

No comments:

Post a Comment